Random Elle Macpherson pics.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I LOVE her style and wish there was a site dedicated to it!!!

photos_2005_pg3.jpg 20-05-05-elles_out.jpg 0111.jpg 0511.jpg Elle MacPherson Birkin.jpg elle-macpherson_05.jpg elle_macpherson_14.jpg elle_macpherson_07.jpg
  2. she always looks classy but trendy at the same time.

3. i love her too, i miss the fashion she had beginning 2000, birkin, flat chanel shoes and airport style... I'd love a site dedicate to her fashion sense

4. Her home is gorgeous and I love her style!!

5. She is absolutely stunning!

6. Love her ! and her style ! :heart:

7. Nice house and she looks great.

8. She is a true beauty!

9. Elle is my FAVORITE model EVER!!!:love:

Elle Boots.jpg

Elle Chanel.jpg

Elle DOG.jpg

Elle Gym.jpg

Elle DIOR.jpg

10. Some more pics:

Elle HOT.jpg

Elle Kids.jpg

Elle Leather Jacket.jpg

Elle London Out.jpg

Elle London.jpg

11. :jammin:

Elle Mag.jpg

Elle shopping.jpg

Elle Elle.jpg

Elle Out and About.jpg

Elle out.jpg

12. thanks for sharing the pictures. i love her too, she has great style regardless of what she wears and her hair always looks fantastic.

13. i love her too! everything about her is just fab! thanks for sharing the pics.

14. She always looks fabulous!

15. She is such a beautiful woman. She always looks good and she's always stylish. And if it's her house on the photos then I think it's gorgeous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice