Random Chats and Pics

I think the screen shot is fine. Easier for me to see what with my bad eyes, lol. And it's ok to take a day or two slower. Not off, but slower or lower numbers ;)

Ok thanks for the reminder :smile:. Broke the 1,000 mark, lol but that’s all I can say so far. Will go out for a quick errand so hoping to add some good steps. Am a bit tired though :sad:. Anyways, will check in tonight.

Ok thanks for the reminder :smile:. Broke the 1,000 mark, lol but that’s all I can say so far. Will go out for a quick errand so hoping to add some good steps. Am a bit tired though :sad:. Anyways, will check in tonight.
Yay, 1k mark!! I like how your thinking about your errands being opportunities for steps Minda! That's how it's done and how it adds up :tup:

Yay, 1k mark!! I like how your thinking about your errands being opportunities for steps Minda! That's how it's done and how it adds up :tup:

Thanks — you are the best cheerleader :smile:. Back from my errands and broke the 4K mark with a little conscious effort (like walking a little beyond my destination (and then walk back) at the shopping plaza to gain extra steps). Not sure how many more steps I can grab today but we will see. Still tired (story of my life:sad:) but I appreciate my new awareness that every step counts toward my eventual fitness goal (however long it takes to reach it). Of course I understand that I am still not fit (lol) even if I can do near 10k steps a day but it is certainly a good start I think.

Thanks — you are the best cheerleader :smile:. Back from my errands and broke the 4K mark with a little conscious effort (like walking a little beyond my destination (and then walk back) at the shopping plaza to gain extra steps). Not sure how many more steps I can grab today but we will see. Still tired (story of my life:sad:) but I appreciate my new awareness that every step counts toward my eventual fitness goal (however long it takes to reach it). Of course I understand that I am still not fit (lol) even if I can do near 10k steps a day but it is certainly a good start I think.
Yay Minda!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: That's the right attitude and way to go getting past 4k on a Saturday. I've been known to do steps/walking around in the house, ask my dog. She thinks I'm nuts :lol::lol: Plus I have stairs so I'll do those too ;)

Yay Minda!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: That's the right attitude and way to go getting past 4k on a Saturday. I've been known to do steps/walking around in the house, ask my dog. She thinks I'm nuts :lol::lol: Plus I have stairs so I'll do those too ;)

Thanks ATB :smile:. Here are my numbers for today (trying a smaller pic of the phone instead of a screenshot of my phone, hoping it looks less obnoxious, lol). By the time I go to bed, I know I can close the Move ring and Stand ring. The exercise minutes are from running errands (not actual exercise, lol). Again, I accept the fact that there will be days with lower stats just because....

Attachments

• 19E5B43F-C8A3-4BF0-9658-8DB846EA9186.jpeg
    19E5B43F-C8A3-4BF0-9658-8DB846EA9186.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 30
Thanks ATB :smile:. Here are my numbers for today (trying a smaller pic of the phone instead of a screenshot of my phone, hoping it looks less obnoxious, lol). By the time I go to bed, I know I can close the Move ring and Stand ring. The exercise minutes are from running errands (not actual exercise, lol). Again, I accept the fact that there will be days with lower stats just because....
The screenshot was fine but this works too. Wow, I'm so proud of you to get your steps up to almost 6,400 steps on the weekend day!! Woohoo, well done :yahoo: We are all so proud of you!

Now where is Ms. GL and her numbers? lol

The screenshot was fine but this works too. Wow, I'm so proud of you to get your steps up to almost 6,400 steps on the weekend day!! Woohoo, well done :yahoo: We are all so proud of you!

Now where is Ms. GL and her numbers? lol

Thanks :smile: — hope I can keep it up (not to be TMI, my feet are problematic (let’s just leave it at that, lol) so we will see how it goes). I appreciate your support and help —very much (more than I can express).

GL may be traveling (as she does sometimes on the weekends). Hopefully she is not under the weather.

Awww, what a nice thing to say GL. I’m not sure I want to date again, at least not at this time. But I’ve heard the horror stories of the stacked coffee shop dates (every 15 minutes!?), the emails you need to respond to, and of meeting someone who totally doesn’t look like their photos. It sounds like a full time job and I’m frankly not in the head space for that. I’m a no fuss, or drama girl. Plus I’m very impatient, lol.

But it’s good to know that eH has your ringing endorsement GL!

Hello Lovelies,

Sometimes I just get so exhausted. I’m having some back issues, so I slept a lot today, did some lite housework, and then DH and I went to dinner. The day flew by, and I really didn’t get that much done!!! Just check my Fitbit app—> 1707 for today [emoji17][emoji17]. You know in science experiments, there’s the control. I volunteer to be the control—then anyone who has over 2,000 steps a day will be a high roller, lol, or high stepper. Weather report from Dallas—still rainy, but less than yesterday.

Having lived in LA for over 10 years, I can personally attest that dating in LA is hard (for many reasons), and in the past I had taken many breaks from dating because I couldn’t deal with the scene. So I totally understand what you’re saying and can relate 100%.

When I first started online dating (with Match), I wanted to do coffee dates because in the back of my head, I felt like I could easily escape if the date was terrible. It’s just coffee, right? If it’s bad, I’ll be a decent human and stick around for 15-20 mins and then split. At some point, my neighbor and friend who is a life coach, told me that I NEED TO STOP going on coffee dates if I’m serious about a long term relationship. He told me that guys who are serious and worth my time will be more than happy to take me out to dinner. I know this sounds like such a romantic comedy twist, but the quality of guys did shoot up at least 50% once I started having dinners instead of coffee.

As for meeting people not looking like their pics—been there and done that, lol. As long as you’re meeting people in public and being safe, these “do-not-look-like their pics” people make great stories at parties. It really helps if you bring visuals (online pic vs IRL)—they provide hours of entertainment for my friends.

From your mod shots and our conversations, I feel like you’re living your best life. So keep on doing you, and when you’re ready for a partner, you might want to give eHarmony a try.

I don't get notifications here for some reason (bad user?! :P ) but here is my contribution for today, in celebration of Señor Burrito and happy burritos everywhere :smile:

I’ve seen this before, but it still puts the biggest smile on my face every time I see it. This is just pure JOY. I think in Burrito’s dreams, he can actually fly like this—but IRL, this little chubs is a tank that moves very very slowly[emoji16][emoji23][emoji13].

Thanks :smile:. I don’t want to be too obnoxious and post every day — the first few days are ok due to the novelty of it, lol. Going forward, I will probably just type my step number (without the huge picture from my phone). Just as I predicted, my weekend numbers are off to a sad slow start. I woke up late and have been lounging around — only 380 steps thus far, be lucky if I hit 1,000 today, lol.

Minda, I don’t think anyone cares if you post daily. In fact, I think it’s quite motivational—though I’m a slug hiding from the rain lately. I’m dreaming of being over the 5k hump. Good job on your new walking fitness program [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322].

Minda, I don’t think anyone cares if you post daily. In fact, I think it’s quite motivational—though I’m a slug hiding from the rain lately. I’m dreaming of being over the 5k hump. Good job on your new walking fitness program [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322].

Thanks GL. I am sorry you are still having back pains. I hope you will have pain free days soon (like starting today!)

Yes, IM, keep posting those daily results, I agree with Georgina, it's very motivational. So much so that I'm seriously thinking of getting a new gadget to track my steps. I hate carrying my phone around or even watches so something tiny I can carry on me without really noticing it would be perfect.

Thanks SGCW. Whatever works for you is fine. You may not need a gadget like I do, lol. I didn’t have a system before I started wearing an A Watch. I like the visuals and frankly need little nuggets of encouragement. Like yesterday, my watch gave me a reward (a silly little icon) for reaching my move goals x days in a row, I was so excited, I showed it to DH who was like “yeah, yeah, that’s nice”, grrr :sad:). Anyways, it’s great that you walked over an hour the other day. Just keep at it. We can only do what we can —no right or wrong way.