Random Camel Question

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
For those of you with Camel colored bags, what month will you (or have you already) stop carrying them for a darker fall color. Or will you continue to carry the lighter color thru the fall and winter?

I am thinking about purchasing a Medium Lily and cannot decide on Camel or Black.

Thanks.

As I have a camel wool pea coat, camel leather jacket and camel leather boots, I will carry my camel/khaki bags through the winter. I won't be carrying my Signature Tote tho, because it has gold trim and thin straps, and I think it's more of a summer bag anyway.

I have the camel Lily and Bridgit. I will carry them year round. As for black or camel, I really love the camel color, but it's hard to take care of. The hardware also really pops against the black. In general I'm not a black leather bag fan, but Legacy leather in black is TDF! At this point if I didn't have either color, I would personally choose black.

I just got a camel Ergo tote, and I will most DEFINITELY be carrying it in the fall/winter! I have a chocolate brown pea coat that I think it will look lovely with :yes: I think it's a year round color for sure.