Random buy - Dior Oblique Belt Bag

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
my haven, my home
Life has been a little tougher lately (I think that’s because I’m just a whiny woman) as I struggled with a sick toddler and conflicts at work. ☹

I decided to give myself a break and have some me time. I went to a lovely boutique fair with lots of pretty things to see and buy.

Then I went to stop by a cafe which happened to be walking distance from my SA Dior boutique. I felt really down and texted my SA to check if she was working. She replied that it was her off day but she needed to come back for a Dior Homme event. She texted me again to inform me that she had reached the boutique and I could pop by. So I did.

She spent time with me, chatted with me, asked me what happened. She remembered what I needed (a small bag to put my mobile phone with strap gentle to the toddler’s legs when I carry him). She showed me the small oblique belt bag which surprisingly could fit my iphone 11 pro max and looked really nice when worn. ❤ I was told that this belt bag is very popular and often sold out quickly.

And so I got it. Quite a good price for a functional bag. Buying things definitely will not solve the problems I face but it does bring a little smile to my face ... and my SA’s sweet gesture warms my heart.

Pics to follow. I realised I wrote quite a long story! 1FF66FC9-B3CF-4DBC-B640-C2C2599C51A9.jpeg ADF21D52-32C6-4E64-8030-40F5841C06A8.jpeg 1173A8E7-2164-4BB0-901E-467688B4946C.jpeg 185991D5-2E0B-4EC5-9B60-CA63E8E7E716.jpeg
A038DCF6-F8E3-4058-B98C-750CC1E5F0C9.jpeg

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Life has been a little tougher lately (I think that’s because I’m just a whiny woman) as I struggled with a sick toddler and conflicts at work. ☹

I decided to give myself a break and have some me time. I went to a lovely boutique fair with lots of pretty things to see and buy.

Then I went to stop by a cafe which happened to be walking distance from my SA Dior boutique. I felt really down and texted my SA to check if she was working. She replied that it was her off day but she needed to come back for a Dior Homme event. She texted me again to inform me that she had reached the boutique and I could pop by. So I did.

She spent time with me, chatted with me, asked me what happened. She remembered what I needed (a small bag to put my mobile phone with strap gentle to the toddler’s legs when I carry him). She showed me the small oblique belt bag which surprisingly could fit my iphone 11 pro max and looked really nice when worn. ❤ I was told that this belt bag is very popular and often sold out quickly.

And so I got it. Quite a good price for a functional bag. Buying things definitely will not solve the problems I face but it does bring a little smile to my face ... and my SA’s sweet gesture warms my heart.

Pics to follow. I realised I wrote quite a long story! View attachment 4591588 View attachment 4591589 View attachment 4591592 View attachment 4591593
View attachment 4591604
Sorry to hear that you have been going through some tough stuff. I totally understand that while these beautiful new accessories don't solve the problems, they do bring joy to our lives. This belt bag is really chic.