Random buy - Dior Oblique Belt Bag

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
my haven, my home
Life has been a little tougher lately (I think that’s because I’m just a whiny woman) as I struggled with a sick toddler and conflicts at work. ☹

I decided to give myself a break and have some me time. I went to a lovely boutique fair with lots of pretty things to see and buy.

Then I went to stop by a cafe which happened to be walking distance from my SA Dior boutique. I felt really down and texted my SA to check if she was working. She replied that it was her off day but she needed to come back for a Dior Homme event. She texted me again to inform me that she had reached the boutique and I could pop by. So I did.

She spent time with me, chatted with me, asked me what happened. She remembered what I needed (a small bag to put my mobile phone with strap gentle to the toddler’s legs when I carry him). She showed me the small oblique belt bag which surprisingly could fit my iphone 11 pro max and looked really nice when worn. ❤ I was told that this belt bag is very popular and often sold out quickly.

And so I got it. Quite a good price for a functional bag. Buying things definitely will not solve the problems I face but it does bring a little smile to my face ... and my SA’s sweet gesture warms my heart.

Pics to follow. I realised I wrote quite a long story! 1FF66FC9-B3CF-4DBC-B640-C2C2599C51A9.jpeg ADF21D52-32C6-4E64-8030-40F5841C06A8.jpeg 1173A8E7-2164-4BB0-901E-467688B4946C.jpeg 185991D5-2E0B-4EC5-9B60-CA63E8E7E716.jpeg
A038DCF6-F8E3-4058-B98C-750CC1E5F0C9.jpeg

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Life has been a little tougher lately (I think that’s because I’m just a whiny woman) as I struggled with a sick toddler and conflicts at work. ☹

I decided to give myself a break and have some me time. I went to a lovely boutique fair with lots of pretty things to see and buy.

Then I went to stop by a cafe which happened to be walking distance from my SA Dior boutique. I felt really down and texted my SA to check if she was working. She replied that it was her off day but she needed to come back for a Dior Homme event. She texted me again to inform me that she had reached the boutique and I could pop by. So I did.

She spent time with me, chatted with me, asked me what happened. She remembered what I needed (a small bag to put my mobile phone with strap gentle to the toddler’s legs when I carry him). She showed me the small oblique belt bag which surprisingly could fit my iphone 11 pro max and looked really nice when worn. ❤ I was told that this belt bag is very popular and often sold out quickly.

And so I got it. Quite a good price for a functional bag. Buying things definitely will not solve the problems I face but it does bring a little smile to my face ... and my SA’s sweet gesture warms my heart.

Pics to follow. I realised I wrote quite a long story! View attachment 4591588 View attachment 4591589 View attachment 4591592 View attachment 4591593
View attachment 4591604
Sorry to hear that you have been going through some tough stuff. I totally understand that while these beautiful new accessories don't solve the problems, they do bring joy to our lives. This belt bag is really chic.