Random Acts Of Kindness-Lived on :-)

Aaaah, Hugs everyone! Thanks so much for everyone kind words....that what this board is all about.

I love everyone I've met on here, and its great that I 've gotten such wonderful purse advise, but MOST importantly, is the actual friendships that I've formed.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I have not been a part of the TPF community long - but I know kindness when I see or hear about it and that was
super sweet!!!

Hope everything sorts out soon for you.

besides being with my friends and family and DH IRL, this is the warmest place i know.......esp. the Chanel Forum. Lacey, everything has a beginning, a middle, and an end, and there are either problems or situations in life. (a wise friend put it in those words) Problems are things that cannot be solved - situations are things that can and will............even if they feel uncomfy while we're going through them........................
hugs
and Butterfliie no wonder i always liked you

aww shmoo i'm sorry to hear about the job issues... hope everything turns out alright soon!
And it really is heartwarming to see posts like these, just goes to show that there are some wonderful people on these forums!