Jimmy Choo Ramonas On Sale?

KAOKim

Mar 11, 2007
Hi Girls. I'm new to this part of tPF. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a Ramona on sale. I called a SA at Nordstroms and she said all of the Ramonas were pre-sold already. Has anyone heard anything different. Thanks so much for the help!

My advice would be to go in and get chummy with a SA @ the Nordies in Horton Plaza(??) or another one close to you. I believe you can accomplish more with someone after you have a face to put with the customer and then she/he might spend some time when it is slow, tracking down a Ramona for you. Otherwise I would call my favorite SA in Chicago (Casey-312-255-1170) and tell her what you would like to buy because with the Fall bags coming out soon, they will be offering sales on their Spring/Summer line and she can call you when they go on sale and she can ship the bag to you.

Hi Girls. I'm new to this part of tPF. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a Ramona on sale. I called a SA at Nordstroms and she said all of the Ramonas were pre-sold already. Has anyone heard anything different. Thanks so much for the help!

I saw two at NM, not Nordies in Mpls on sale last week, don't know if they are still there but you can give them a call. One was burgundy another was olive.

Don't give up, sometimes the pre-sales go back on the table, as customers change their mind, so it is a great idea to get friendly with a SA and let them know what you are looking for. One of my SA's will do a walk through the store with me and let me show her the bags I like in case they hit the sale, then she will hold them for me. I treat her good, always deal with her, and she treats me good, not to mention I am a bagaholic!!

Update--go to the Deals and Steals column, look at the thread New Arrivals at NM, there is a Ramona listed on sale. Just saw it a couple of minutes ago.