Ramonas On Sale?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Girls. I'm new to this part of tPF. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get a Ramona on sale. I called a SA at Nordstroms and she said all of the Ramonas were pre-sold already. Has anyone heard anything different. Thanks so much for the help!

2. My advice would be to go in and get chummy with a SA @ the Nordies in Horton Plaza(??) or another one close to you. I believe you can accomplish more with someone after you have a face to put with the customer and then she/he might spend some time when it is slow, tracking down a Ramona for you. Otherwise I would call my favorite SA in Chicago (Casey-312-255-1170) and tell her what you would like to buy because with the Fall bags coming out soon, they will be offering sales on their Spring/Summer line and she can call you when they go on sale and she can ship the bag to you.

3. I saw two at NM, not Nordies in Mpls on sale last week, don't know if they are still there but you can give them a call. One was burgundy another was olive.

4. ^ I got the Bordeaux one at NM :yahoo:Gotta go pick it up today - it'll be my first Choo!

5. YEAH:yahoo:
    Congrats MNShopgirl:wlae: You will have to be sure to bring her to the Summer tPf gathering. Be careful, once you buy one, you will be HOOKED:sos:
    It will become an addiction, take it from a Jimmy :choochoo: addict:sad:

6. Don't give up, sometimes the pre-sales go back on the table, as customers change their mind, so it is a great idea to get friendly with a SA and let them know what you are looking for. One of my SA's will do a walk through the store with me and let me show her the bags I like in case they hit the sale, then she will hold them for me. I treat her good, always deal with her, and she treats me good, not to mention I am a bagaholic!!

7. Update--go to the Deals and Steals column, look at the thread New Arrivals at NM, there is a Ramona listed on sale. Just saw it a couple of minutes ago.

8. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice