ramona too big?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm 5'2" and pretty small. is the ramona too big for me??

2. the Ramona is such a hot bag and Big is in!
    I LOVE the Ramona. I don't think height is as important as how you carry something off.

3. I see Riki as a better choice. =)

4. i love both ramona and riki.. u shoulat first i thought ramona is BIG and i bought myself riki.. but when i saw ramona IRL.. i found it really great!!

5. I'm 5'1 (on good days) :shame:and I have both the Ramona and Riki and I prefer the Ramona. I :heart: the Ramona's roominess and take it with me more often thean my Rki.

6. okay thanks! i really wanted that camel ramona on sale at nordstroms but it's sold out. if anyone returns theirs..let me know!

7. Ramona is definitely too big. I am 5'8" and wear heels and it's too big, imo. I saw a girl about 5'6" or so and she had Ramona and it looked way big and didn't hang right. I vote for Riki, it's not as roomy so doesn't hang weird

8. Well, I'm 5'3" and I have a Ramona and love it. I tend to carry a lot for work, so I use it as a work/travel bag. I don't typically carry it during the weekends.

9. I'm 5'6" and I like the Ramona size. I'm wearing it today actually :blush: ....

[​IMG]

10. great thanks everyone!