Jimmy Choo ramona; slick red leather or black patent

Ok so here's my issue, I went to the city this past weekend and saw both the red shiny leather Ramona and the black patent Ramona. I truly love them both. I need help deciding on which, I have no clue which to grab. help..

I am currently using my black patent leather Ramona too and I would say that the black patent Ramona will be a wonderful bag which will remain timeless.

For us to assist, we would need to know some additional information about you. First, I think it would depend on what kind of clothes would you want to wear with the bag and what other color bags you have? Do you switch your bags often and are you looking for something that will work every day? Would you say you are conservative?

The final question is which one do you prefer?

Hmmm....that's tough. They're so completely different. I agree with Robyn, the answers to her questions would narrow the choice down to a final answer. But if I were to just offer a suggestion based on the bags alone, I vote black patent too! I'm a recent patent convert and I'm SO glad I did! :heart:

If you have lots of black bags, go for the red. It would look hot with jeans and boots. I have a black wet look Riki and I do really like it, but I only have 2 other black bags and no other patent so I snatched it when I found it!:nuts: I wuold say the black would go with more and you can dress up or down with it. Hmmm choices! Get both!

They are both beautiful bags, and you can't go wrong with either.

Last year I wanted a red or burgundy bag and bought the burgundy patent Ramona. JChoo's patent bags are the best patent leather bags I have seen, and to date it is the bag that I get the most compliments on.

I would recommend the black patent ramona, unless you already have a lot of black/dark bags and want a pop of color.

The black is definitley more useful. Unless you cant live without the red, go for the black. Although Im sure the red is breathtaking, the black you can use to no end.

I hope this will convince you and not deter you lol, but I think these pics show how chill and casual the black patent can be. Yet striking, and effortlessly transitions into the evening.

bmibbeckhams08fg1.jpg
bmibbeckhams09rc9.jpg

That's just a big honkin bag. I'm 5'6" and it looks big on me! I remember the first time I saw one in Las Vegas last year...I couldn't believe it after only seeing pictures.