Ramifications of sharing PCE?

What we dont' know is how many times they shared it? One time, anyone can pick it up and use it once.
As time has gone on, Coach has tweaked stuff. I used to get two codes (not that I used them!. Two different online codes. Not after this last PCE. As was pointed out in other threads, they now link the user to their account in the system.
A way to crack down?
At some point, Coach will have to figure out another strategy anyway. All of this is due to the economy and pressure from competitors like MK.

this is 'friend of a frien' story so we need some of our coach employee friends to tell us if this is true. not to doubt the op but she is getting the info second hand.

It was a very close friend and I saw the letter so please do not imply that someone is making it up. At no time did I say it was a "friend of a friend". Have a nice day!

Last edited:
It was a very close friend and I saw the letter so please do not imply that someone is making it up. At no time did I say it was a "friend of a friend". Have a nice day!

Sorry you took my post that way but you I must have missed where you said you saw the letter but I only read your first post. You have a great day also!

Oh....if anyone gets an invite email, they can invite you! Contact one of those lovely ladies who offered to invite. Check all the share threads to see if anyone has offered. Unfortunately, mine got filled.
It does work for this one, because they told me that it did.

Hmmmm let me chk on laptop. I chked from ipad

Strange, mine did have the share with a friend link (and I am on my iPad) so I sent it to three friends. Not sure if it is limited to just three people though.

ETA: I just sent a fourth email and did not get an error message so not sure it is limited to just three.

Last edited: