Ramen with egg?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How do you do the egg? Do you beat the egg first, then add to the ramen? And then what? Help!

2. I do the ramen first, cover it to let the steam build up and then put the egg in :smile: Depending on the vegetable, you might want to put it in before the egg but after the ramen :biggrin:

3. When the soup is done, I take the pot off the burner, crack the egg into the soup and stir like mad.

4. i do this too. i rarely put veggies in, though

5. So you crack the egg directly into the pot? I usually beat it lightly with a fork then throw it in.

6. ^^^^^Yes, but start beating immediately, otherwise you'll end up boiling your egg.

7. Yes that the way I do it too..

I love eating dry ramen out from the package..:shame:

8. I crack the egg straight into the pot. I don't mix it too much either, because I like the egg in big pieces.

9. this is exactly how i do it as well :smile:

10. i love ramen, they are one of my favorite noodles. i do the eggs the same way as ladystara.

11. I crack eggs, onions,cilantro,other vegggies dependign on whatever u like, with some asian beef balls,or shrmip in. lol man talk about fancy ramen!!!!!

12. This **** is too advanced for me haha. Love ramen with egg though. I'm hungry.

13. are we talking about those 10 cent packs of dried noodles?

14. ^ yep

15. I usually just throw it in while the noodles are boiling, excellent eatings !