Ramage collection thoughts spring 2015

I really wanted a Ramages ever since I first saw a picture, but I live in the Netherlands and LV only sent 2 (!) Speedy Ramages to the Amsterdam store. So obviously, by the time I got there, they were sold out. Luckily my SA called last Sunday and said they found one in Scandinavia! Put in the order immediately, it should be here in two weeks! Can't wait to join the club!! Is everybody enjoying theirs?

Loving my Nf. Had so many comments going through airport control on my holiday. Even female security guard stopped me to ask what the pattern was called and admire it.
Well done on tracking one down you won't be disappointed seeing it irl.

I really wanted a Ramages ever since I first saw a picture, but I live in the Netherlands and LV only sent 2 (!) Speedy Ramages to the Amsterdam store. So obviously, by the time I got there, they were sold out. Luckily my SA called last Sunday and said they found one in Scandinavia! Put in the order immediately, it should be here in two weeks! Can't wait to join the club!! Is everybody enjoying theirs?

Hey, I'm also in Holland and had the same issue. I ended up getting the Neverfull after ordering it as well. Which store do you usually go to? And do you have an SA you prefer? Just curious. :smile:

Hi! I prefer the Bijenkorf store. I like Sandra and Ygo. They have both been there for a long time, and they're very helpful. And patient. They never make me feel like I need to hurry or make a decision quickly. Ygo tracked down that speedy for me. I've been to the PC Hoofstraat store but somehow they made me feel very insignificant and like they had better things to do. Not like they were mean, but I've just had better experiences at the Bijenkorf. Great to find someone from Holland on TPF! Are you Dutch? Where do you usually go?

Hey, I'm also in Holland and had the same issue. I ended up getting the Neverfull after ordering it as well. Which store do you usually go to? And do you have an SA you prefer? Just curious. :smile:

Hi, I'm in Scandinavian and have opposite problem. They have still have one speedy left last week but no NF, actually I think NF is nice with the pattern.

Hi! I prefer the Bijenkorf store. I like Sandra and Ygo. They have both been there for a long time, and they're very helpful. And patient. They never make me feel like I need to hurry or make a decision quickly. Ygo tracked down that speedy for me. I've been to the PC Hoofstraat store but somehow they made me feel very insignificant and like they had better things to do. Not like they were mean, but I've just had better experiences at the Bijenkorf. Great to find someone from Holland on TPF! Are you Dutch? Where do you usually go?

I also go mostly to Bijenkorf. The old manager (Jeroen) was great, as was Eddie. Now I go to mostly Hillary (love her -- so honest and real) and Hyacintha (also a super cool and down to earth person). I also really like Marc, the bald security guard at Bijenkorf LV. Haha! He always gives an honest opinion and is just really nice to me, even if I show up in my yoga clothes (almost always). There's another girl with long hair who's very nice, though I don't know her name. Many of the people in Bijenkorf are great. But there are a few bad apples for sure.

As for the other store... PC actually flagged me for suspicious buying behavior, so I have a bit of weird feelings about LV and that shop now. I do really like Nuna though. She's very helpful. But I just get a weird vibe there. I don't think I fit the profile well enough for them or something.

I'm American but have lived here for ten years. I actually started a chat group for NL -- LVerliefd in NL I think I called it. ;) We even had a high tea together once. Was fun! Still in touch with some of the ladies.

So I still haven't used my NF. It just sits there being pretty. I don't want it to hear me say this, but I wish it were a speedy. [emoji26]

Oh no :nogood: eventhough i prefer the speedy, i also really like the neverfull, and i have been thinking a few times if i should have gotten the neverfull instead, because this print is just so pretty and the bigger the bag the better :smile:

Oh no :nogood: eventhough i prefer the speedy, i also really like the neverfull, and i have been thinking a few times if i should have gotten the neverfull instead, because this print is just so pretty and the bigger the bag the better :smile:

Maybe we need to send our bags on an international exchange programme -- bag swap 2015. Haha! I really love my Kusama Neverfull, which is why I thought it would be a good idea this time. I'm sure I'll end up loving it. I just need to warm up to actually carrying it.

Maybe we need to send our bags on an international exchange programme -- bag swap 2015. Haha! I really love my Kusama Neverfull, which is why I thought it would be a good idea this time. I'm sure I'll end up loving it. I just need to warm up to actually carrying it.

Haha yes, what a great idea :biggrin: yes sometimes you just need to start using it :smile:

Yeah, you should swap bags! I'm still waiting for a call from LV about my speedy. I guess it hasn't come in yet. Was actually planning to pick it up this Sunday. Tried to call my SA, but no answer. They said 2-3 weeks, usually sooner. Fingers crossed.

There are about 100 Neverfull's left in the USA. They made way more Speedy Ramage I was told. Both styles look amazing. My friend purchased both :smile: