Ramadan :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So, how many ladies on here are fasting today? Today is the first day of Ramadan for those who don't know, and as Muslims we gotta fast.. I'm having such a hard time today, the first day is always worst. After that, it's easy :smile: Just wondering who on here is with me :smile:

2. imbarak 3laich el shaher...

3. I'm not a muslim but good luck with Ramadan :smile:

can I just ask, something quick? I people give up other things with Ramadan too, such as music etc. would you be giving up shopping?

4. Salams. Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to you too !! Yes, I will be fasting starting tomorrow..it will be a challenge for sure, but it comes once a year. I am excited :nuts:

5. Thanks everyone :smile:

MissThing: For one month I won't be eating chocolate :P

6. mbarak 3laikum elshahar....:flowers:
    the first day is always hard....but then u dont want the month to end:love:

7. Hope everyone who's observing Ramadan has a good one this year.
    We only start tomorrow here in Australia

8. moi fasting as well...

mbaraaaaak 3alikm shahar...

9. Ramadhan Al-Mubarak To You All!!!!:flowers: :flowers:

We don't start fasting (east coast USA) till tomorrow.

10. Mubarak alshahar :love:
    Yes i am fasting today :upsidedown: May this be a great Ramadan for everyone.
    << she is starting a diet.. soups and fruits and vegetables + walking each day. + trying to focus more on purifying my soul (which is the real point from the holy month).
    i am worried about work though! its my first Ramadan working..:confused1: i used to be a student which was easier. but good thing i have 6 hours of work during Ramadan -by law:smile: - instead of usual 8 :yes:

11. I'm not Muslim but I've done fasting before during Ramadan to show solidarity and support - good luck girls ! :yes:

12. good luck and happy ramadan as well...

13. My bestfriend starts fasting tommorow. mbarak 3alikem shahar.

14. awwwwwww how sweet of u girlz ...

15. Good luck! Quick question because I admit I am ognorant to the fasting rules during Ramadan.....what exactly are you giving up during the month that is mandatory (i.e. all meat, certain meat, etc.)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice