Ralphs grocery store Mastercard, help!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to apply a Ralphs (grocery store based in CA) Rewards Plus Mastercard because I buy my groceries over there every single week. The problem is I went to the Ralphs official website (ralphs.com) and I can't find the Rewards Plus Program anywhere and yes I tried searching can't find it. When I searched, it just gave me the 1-2-3 rewards credit card program to Kroger credit card website their leading company instead of Ralphs itself. I want the ralphs credit card one more, but I can't find it on their websites anywhere. I tried google and that's when I found out about Ralphs rewards plus mastercard, ralphsrewardsplus.com, but yet it's not displaying on the Ralphs site or the Kroger site. Why is that? Should I apply the Ralphs card on that website I googled or should I not to be safe because of SSN reasons?

2. Ugh nevermind I FINALLY found the same link I googled at the bottom of ralphs.com so it is safe. Why didn't it show up in the search results?! :cursing::rant: