Ralph Lauren Lovers! <3

I like the jackets!! They are classic and chic!! I used to dress a lot with this kind of jackets!! Now unfortunately they don't fit me either BUT I am trying to loose all the pregnancy fat!!
Larissa: we share the same taste in many things as far as I can see and we dress more or less the same (surely before my 2 pregnancies!! :yes::yes:). :smile:

Elina nice to find here a person who have the same taste and like similar things..looks like we can go shopping together. :graucho: and attack RL shops:P I like the scarf in your avatar so probably we can also shop for scarves. You have two babies? Boys or girls or each one..if you don't mind to telling. You know I love watching children and babies clothes on RL website, even I don't have children yet I always admire those clothes and sometimes I think it will be nice one day to dress my baby in this kind of clothes, especially we have RL outlet in HK and some clothes for children are 70% off..so the price is very attractive. One time I even bought for myself a sweater jacket from children section:P...it says on the lable that it's for girls 150cm tall (I'm 164cm) but I'm slim and petite, the lenght of the sleeves is perfect so I bought it.;)

ok I found pics of this sweater jacet from RL children section..I hope it doesn't look too childish...maybe I have to match it with more mature bottom in order don't look like a little girl when I wear it:P If anyone of you have any ideas what to wear with this sweater pls share your thoughts:smile:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07182a.JPG
    DSC07182a.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 504
Larissa: This sweater is lovely!! You can wear it with a pensil skirt like mentioned before :yes::yes: OR of course with a white or blue pair of trousers!! Yes I definetely will buy RL childrenwear!! The other day we were passing outside a RL shop in Bond Street and I wanted to go inside and buy things for my Boy (I have a boy 20months old and a baby girl 3 months old) But we had the car parked and it was time to take it from there so... another time!!
Next time in London send a message and we can meet and hit the shops!! Currently I am only buying bags selectively, not Hermes though, and jewelery because I am thinking of buying more and better things after...!! ;)

Elina0408 - Birkins = my holy grail, one day..one day.

LarissaHK - Your boots are beautiful, I'm looking them up as we speak ha! I know the jodphurs you speak of, I saw them in Zara over winter but they weren't overly flattering on me (the material), I was hoping to find a chino come jodphur but have found a lovely pair on net-a-porter.com that are tempting me...

I also have my eye on a canvas Gucci belt, I think it would look lovely for winter with my outfits!

So here's my blazer ...

5d8fer.jpg

Granted the picture isn't exactly flattering of me, but you can see the blazer nice and clearly! I pulled it on with my white jeans so they clash, which isn't attractive and I wouldn't wear the blazer with them but I was in a rush so I just pulled it on. I absolutely love it, what a purchase! :smile:

Larissa: This sweater is lovely!! You can wear it with a pensil skirt like mentioned before :yes::yes: OR of course with a white or blue pair of trousers!! Yes I definetely will buy RL childrenwear!! The other day we were passing outside a RL shop in Bond Street and I wanted to go inside and buy things for my Boy (I have a boy 20months old and a baby girl 3 months old) But we had the car parked and it was time to take it from there so... another time!!
Next time in London send a message and we can meet and hit the shops!! Currently I am only buying bags selectively, not Hermes though, and jewelery because I am thinking of buying more and better things after...!! ;)

OH your DD is only 3 months old, she must be so lovely and also you have DS you are so lucky to have one boy and one girl..I can imagine if you dress them both in these cute RL clothes they will look like from children catalogue;):smile: London is great place, miss it already and Bond Street shops and...laduree in Harrods:love: Thank you for suggestion how to wear my sweater, I will try it will pencil skirt or white trousers.

Gerry, kcf68: thank you for your help too:smile:

Elina0408 - Birkins = my holy grail, one day..one day.

LarissaHK - Your boots are beautiful, I'm looking them up as we speak ha! I know the jodphurs you speak of, I saw them in Zara over winter but they weren't overly flattering on me (the material), I was hoping to find a chino come jodphur but have found a lovely pair on net-a-porter.com that are tempting me...

I also have my eye on a canvas Gucci belt, I think it would look lovely for winter with my outfits!

So here's my blazer ...

5d8fer.jpg

Granted the picture isn't exactly flattering of me, but you can see the blazer nice and clearly! I pulled it on with my white jeans so they clash, which isn't attractive and I wouldn't wear the blazer with them but I was in a rush so I just pulled it on. I absolutely love it, what a purchase! :smile:

sarahlouise you look amazing:yahoo::yahoo:the blazer looks fabulous on you and I totally love how you match it with white trousers. Beautiful look. Canvas Gucci belt sound interesting, can match many summer outfits:graucho:

OMG, the outfits in this thread are AMAZING!!!! You are all so incredibly stylish and I'm such a sucker for RL's blazers. I have a feeling this is going to be very bad for my wallet.

Trying to add the dress with the net top....can't figure out how to move it but.......

I just love this dress....very good for those of us over 40!! Wonder which one of his lines this comes from? Does anyone know?