Ralph Lauren Lovers! <3

Here is my new RL striped shirt
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wiaow, a beautiful shirt and an equally as beautiful belt! Did you buy it online or in-store? I'm so jealous, I find it so hard to buy Ralph Lauren (I live in Ireland) so I can't order from the US website and hardly anyone sells ladies RL here. So, I tend to stock up when I'm in the US every Christmas and I go wild when I'm in an outlet.

k9qth.jpg

^ I'm wearing one of my RL blazers (on the right), sorry the picture isn't great so you can't see it. I'm wearing it with a peach coloured bodycon dress and my vintage LV clutch.

My Wimbledon blazer just arrived!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: I tried it on and it's stunning, I absolutely adore it. HOORAY. I will post some pictures later...

Out of curiosity, would any of you ladies say your style is 'preppy'/'traditional'? If so, it would be fun to have a thread to discuss different styles, trends, brands etc as I've found your culture (American) has a lot of different trends from mine (European, well, English more so).

I really like the green Lauren by RL label - last year esp there was some really nice (and reasonably priced) dresses in that line - this year it has been a bit disappointing :shame:

and LOVE RL outlet :smile:

Thank you everyone for your compliments :hugs::flowers:
sarahlouise06 your blazer is beautiful, one of this piece that every lady should have in her wardrobe, it looks great on you. I buy all my RL things in-store or outlet but very often I see something nice on RL website and it's not available in HK.

I found on my computer some older pics of some of my RL colthes. I like RL jackets especially the one with leather pads on elbows (sorry my english is not so good I hope this is correct name of this things). What do you think ladies of this type of jackets with pads on elbows? I noticed most of my ladies friends don't like them...but I think they are nice and very classy.
attachment.php

attachment.php

on me
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC05139a.JPG
    DSC05139a.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 599
  • DSC05137a.JPG
    DSC05137a.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC07426a.JPG
    DSC07426a.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 582
here is another one and modelling pics from RL website
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and on me
attachment.php

Attachments

• ralph lauren b.jpg
    ralph lauren b.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 588
  • ralph lauren a.jpg
    ralph lauren a.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 599
  • DSC05903a.JPG
    DSC05903a.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC05901a.JPG
    DSC05901a.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 593
  • DSC06449a.JPG
    DSC06449a.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 599
one more for today;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

pics from RL website
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00105a.jpg
    DSC00105a.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 583
  • DSC00107a.jpg
    DSC00107a.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 589
  • RL yellow jacket a.jpg
    RL yellow jacket a.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 593
  • RL yellow jacket b.jpg
    RL yellow jacket b.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 586
  • RL yellow jacket.jpg
    RL yellow jacket.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 580
LarissaHK - Your blazers are STUNNING! I adore the second blazer :heart: If you don't mind me asking, where are your boots from? They're adorable! I really want a pair of RL jodphurs. Oh, and your handbag.....:faint:

I like the jackets!! They are classic and chic!! I used to dress a lot with this kind of jackets!! Now unfortunately they don't fit me either BUT I am trying to loose all the pregnancy fat!!
Larissa: we share the same taste in many things as far as I can see and we dress more or less the same (surely before my 2 pregnancies!! :yes::yes:). :smile:

LarissaHK - Your blazers are STUNNING! I adore the second blazer :heart: If you don't mind me asking, where are your boots from? They're adorable! I really want a pair of RL jodphurs. Oh, and your handbag.....:faint:

thank you sarahlouise:hugs:pls also post modelling pic with your new blazer. My boots are from Alberto Fasciani I bought them in Tokyo but I also saw them in London Harvey Nichols, this is classic model so every year this brand make similar one. You know I didn't know what "jodphurs" mean :P so I type on google..oh this special tights like for riding horse. I bought one few months ago from Zara, they looks like the one from RL but they were much cheaper..I bought brown but now I regret I didn't get also another colour (they had creamy beige with dark brown pads on the inside of knees). Hope you can find good one too.