Ralph Lauren Lovers! <3

Jun 19, 2009
I haven't noticed anything Ralph Lauren related on the forum, so apologies if there already are threads about RL..

I'm an absolute Ralph addict, I'm totally and utterly obsessed with the brand. My style is classic, so I tend to vary from preppy RL esque outfits to more trend based outfits i.e. shoulder pads, skinnys etc.

Anyone else LOOOVVEEEE Ralphy? :heart:

If so, come hither, share what you're drooling over, what you've purchased etc. What intrigues me the most is how to play with a plain polo, show us how you wear your pieces...

I'll start, I've been naughty and have ordered an RL wimbledon blazer :biggrin: I can't wait for it to arrive, I'll post pictures of it in action as soon as it does!! :nuts:

I have been in a RL store in the US and thought that they have cuter stuff than in the shops I have been to so far here in Germany! I also loved the RL kids line there!

Here are some pieces of RL from spring summer 2010 collection which I totally love, everything is beautiful...you can watch the whole collection on style.com
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RL a.jpg
    RL a.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,695
  • RL b.jpg
    RL b.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,663
  • RL c.jpg
    RL c.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,637
  • RL d.jpg
    RL d.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,636
  • RL e.jpg
    RL e.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,634
I LOVE ralph lauren! Especially Polo Ralph Lauren (= I have an unhealthy obsession with the polos! Also, I love the shearling coats from either last year or two years ago.