Ralli's Shoe Designer Collection

Next is a pair of Sergio Rossi booties. They have a 1" platform, which makes them only 3" in effect. I've worn them all day and my feet were happy little campers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 672
I'm not yet done with my Sergio Rossis (just bought 3 more pairs too... Whoopsies :biggrin:), but I figured I should diversify. Here are my Emilio Pucci booties; stolen for only $100 from DSW.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 643
Here are my Tory Burch Stella booties I got from Nordstrom Rack last year for $80. The jeans are Mother, and also came from NR for $50.

The Stellas are available on eBay in several colors and sizes, and I highly recommend that you check them out. Despite their high heel these shoes are stable, well padded, and above all very comfortable. I've worn them out and about, and they're holding up beautifully well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 569
From left to right: Jimmy Choo, Isaac Mizrahi, and Prada

The Jimmy Choos were a gift from my BF about 6 years ago and they've held up beautifully over the years. I haven't started collecting designer shoes until fairly recently, but I think these were the catalyst that began my obsession. The Isaac Mizrahis were a gift from my mom, and the Pradas were a gift to myself from myself ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 536