Ralli's Shoe Designer Collection

Say hello to the Gucci Jacquelyne pumps. They're more like flats to me because I'm so used to a high heel, but these are good for days when I can't be bothered with a high maintenance shoe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 344
These Givenchy sandals are probably my favorite shoes in my collection (let's not mention that I scored them for $100 at DSW last November :biggrin: ).

I took half a size down because of the high heel (comparable to the So Kates, I'd say).

I will definitely have modeling shots as the weather warms!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 349
a very nice and diverse collection,

so how do you get on with those so kates, you said you disliked CL why the change?
Thank you! This is just about half of it too, not counting my recent episode of binge buying (I may have bought 3 more Sergio Rossis and one more Giuseppe Zanotti ;) )

I know I won't get too many supporters on this, but I used to find virtually all Louboutin shoes over hyped, over priced, and underwhelming in person. I also don't like that the brand is in the same quality range as other premier designers, but doesn't represent the same good purchasing value in terms of sales. We've gone red sole crazy, and I'm still not sure it's 100% justified. This, in part, explains why I love to diversify my collection and not stick to any one designer, really.

Now that I have the Kates, however, I understand the beauty in his shoes (some, like the hideously platformed ones, are still nasty; that's why I sold my Daffodils recently). The Pigalle, Décolletés, So Kates, etc are so very beautiful and elegant - maybe more so than other similar designs- that you shouldn't be surprised to see them here soon enough.

Here are the Emilio Pucci booties in action. They spent a good 9 hours on my feet, but I don't have much to complain about. They could be more comfortable considering they're booties with a chunky heel, but I don't have any blisters or unbearable discomfort. The jeans are by Mother.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 322
From left to right: Jimmy Choo, Isaac Mizrahi, and Prada

The Jimmy Choos were a gift from my BF about 6 years ago and they've held up beautifully over the years. I haven't started collecting designer shoes until fairly recently, but I think these were the catalyst that began my obsession. The Isaac Mizrahis were a gift from my mom, and the Pradas were a gift to myself from myself ;)

oh those Pradas look so luscious!

Here are my two pairs of Giuseppe Zanotti sandals. They're one of those designs that work so well for my feel that I can literally last the whole day in them without needing flats. I bought both pairs at DSW; the black pair was $70 and the camel/black was $80.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 323
On display today are some of my flat shoes. The blue suede kicks (always make me think of Elvis) are the Alexander Wang Ruby monk shoes. They're still available all over the web in a variety of colors/leathers. They have a unique sole (photos will come later today), so you need to be careful where you wear them. The white suede booties are the Alexander Wang Elin boots. They have a very narrow toe box, and even I with my narrow feet feel uncomfortable after a while.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 315
Here is what I mean by "unique soles." You must only wear these shoes on dry and even pavement, otherwise you'll put a hole right through them. Once again, these are the Alexander Wang Ruby monk shoes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 305
Here is another view of the Alexander Wang Elin boots. These have a normal leather sole, but the suede is so delicate that I'd be particularly diligent about wearing them carefully.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 310