Ralli's Shoe Designer Collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First up are three Sergio Rossi pairs:

Attached Files:

2. :snack::popcorn:Ohhhhhh......it's almost as fun as playing in your closet! Can't wait to see everything! Your SRs are lovely!!

3. Thank you! Believe me, there are more where these came from ;)

4. Next is a pair of Sergio Rossi booties. They have a 1" platform, which makes them only 3" in effect. I've worn them all day and my feet were happy little campers.

Attached Files:

5. Here's a side view

Attached Files:

6. I'm not yet done with my Sergio Rossis (just bought 3 more pairs too... Whoopsies :biggrin:), but I figured I should diversify. Here are my Emilio Pucci booties; stolen for only $100 from DSW.

Attached Files:

7. Here's a side view of the buckle and the back view of the heel. Love them, though they could be more comfortable.

Attached Files:

8. The obligatory Louboutins. These are the So Kates in bronze that I scored from Nordstrom Rack for $189!

Attached Files:

9. Another angle. And to think I used to dislike Louboutin...

Attached Files:

10. congrats for that amazing CL score! :biggrin:

11. Thank you Cecilia! I've been through your thread twice already! I just love your taste and style. Thanks for stopping by.

12. My new Manolo Blahniks! Probably my most comfortable shoes.

Attached Files:

13. Here are my Tory Burch Stella booties I got from Nordstrom Rack last year for $80. The jeans are Mother, and also came from NR for $50.

The Stellas are available on eBay in several colors and sizes, and I highly recommend that you check them out. Despite their high heel these shoes are stable, well padded, and above all very comfortable. I've worn them out and about, and they're holding up beautifully well.

Attached Files:

14. Here's another view of the Tory Burch Stella booties. Pardon the messy messy background!

Attached Files:

15. From left to right: Jimmy Choo, Isaac Mizrahi, and Prada

The Jimmy Choos were a gift from my BF about 6 years ago and they've held up beautifully over the years. I haven't started collecting designer shoes until fairly recently, but I think these were the catalyst that began my obsession. The Isaac Mizrahis were a gift from my mom, and the Pradas were a gift to myself from myself ;)

Attached Files: