Raleigh Wedge

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Never knew much about Tory Burch but I did buy a pair of wedge sandals two years ago that I loved. Recently purchased two pairs of Raleigh wedges from the sales and they are super comfortable and adorable IRL. Cant wait to war to the office. Will load in separate post. Server isnt allowing me to post pic with text.

2. Here they are. 20160717_213741.jpg

Torybri and LVCoffeeAddict like this.
  3. Love them. I am kind of kicking myself now for not picking them up during the sale.

4. Thanks LVlcoffeeaddict. They are still on sale, but not with the additional 30% on top of sale price.

LVCoffeeAddict likes this.
  5. Great Raleigh find, the wedges do look super comfy and cute. And on sale! I'd seen the Raleigh style but it never appealed to me...until it was on-sale. I bought the patent Raleigh flats. The slightly pointy toe and sleek TB medallion give the Raleigh wedges and flats a very elegant look to them. (in my opinion) DSC06176.JPG

6. Your Raleigh flats are gorgeous. Are they comfortable?

Torybri likes this.
  7. Oh thanks. I find them very comfy. I normally wear a size 10.5 in Revas and Carolines but these Raleighs are 11's. They didn't have a 10.5 but the 11's are perfect.

DSC06311.JPG

DSC06313.JPG

lettuceshop likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice