Raleigh/Cary/Durham NC meetup anyone?

clu13 said:
Are you around sunday? I have a conference Friday and then seeing some friends on Saturday who do not share my love of LV. I drop her off at RDU at noon. Would lunch on Sunday work?

I might be able to swing that! I'll pm you.

I might be able to swing that! I'll pm you.

Thanks for your PM. I just tried to PM you, but it would not go through. I think it may be because I have not been on TPF in a couple of months. I might be able to join y'all. I'm just waiting to hear back from a friend about plans on that day. Thank you for thinking of me even though I went AWOL.:smile:

peachylv said:
Thanks for your PM. I just tried to PM you, but it would not go through. I think it may be because I have not been on TPF in a couple of months. I might be able to join y'all. I'm just waiting to hear back from a friend about plans on that day. Thank you for thinking of me even though I went AWOL.:smile:

No problem! I figured you might get a ping or something of you got a PM. Well, hopefully you'll be able to join in!

clu13 said:
We are on our way!

Love the "in-action" shot! Damier Graphite is simply stunning. I'm heading over early Sunday for the state flea market to hopefully score some cool handmade jewelry. Raleigh has a lot of culture!

Drive safely!