Raising the Bar anyone watch it??

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
oops I forgot to watch it, too/

Oh - see it is on at 10pm CA time on my DirecTV. If I can stay up fpr it. (I didn't sleep well last night)

cosmogrl5

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
I forgot to DVR the show! I love Mark Paul, but Good Lord...I am NOT a fan of the new hair 'do!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I saw it - OK so far - didn't make me that excited. My local paper tv reviewer says the episodes get better.

I hate to say, in the this episode, Kellerman (character's name?) did a lot of whining and *****ing and running his hands through his messy hair, LOL

estherriver

Apr 18, 2006
Los Angeles
I hope they figure out a way to make the Judge/Saved by the Bell relationship interesting. I feel like it already got stale after 45 minutes... I'll watch a few more episodes, but really only 'cause I have a crush on one of the guys who's coming on as a recurring guest star. Otherwise, meh?

estherriver

Apr 18, 2006
Los Angeles
A friend of mine dated one of the guys on this, and he looks waaaay cuter in person. I can't figure out why they screwed with his hair so badly...

aillae

mmm...
Sep 3, 2008
I recognize one of the actors, isn't he from Saved By the Bell? If so, then wow! He looks gorgeous. Glad to see him back.

I am usually not a fan of these kinds of shows, though. But I did run into the commercials many times. I'll try to catch a few episodes next week! It sounds good so far.

aillae

mmm...
Sep 3, 2008
Thanks, illinirdhd!! I shall catch the next episode very soon. Anything for Mark Paul Gosselaar! Aahh.. *drools*