Raising Hope - Season #1

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did anyone see this on Fox right after Glee? Cloris Leachman was so funny. I don't know if this show will make it, but I was entertained.

2. I watched it while at the gym - I was also entertained, and I will give it a few more weeks to see where it goes.

3. I caught it On Demand...it was funny enough that I will give it a few more eps.

4. I liked it too. However, I hated the show that played after.

5. ^^ What show was that?
    This show has earned a spot on my weekly to-watch list. Very funny.

6. Me too! I haven't laughed like this at a show for a long time. My BFF calls me in tears after it!

7. I just downloaded it on my iPhone and I loved it! At first I wasn't that into it, but then I really started liking it. Can't wait to catch the next episode!

8. This show is really funny. I definitely have it on my list of show to watch every week.

The show that comes on after in Running Wilde

9. My fav part is the mom's vocabulary: dramastically, hermeditary, lol.

10. Is anyone still watching this? I am, and last night when the baby barked every time the doorbell rang...well, priceless.

11. Haven't watched this but I may check it out 'on demand'. I've seen the grandmother on the commercials: acting like she's in labor & wearing the cat halloween outfit backwards with the tail to the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. It's my new favorite show! I absolutely love it :biggrin: The twins who play Hope are soooooooooo adorable!!!

13. I really enjoy this show...

14. Love this show! Too cute!