Raisin XL Hamptons Hobo Pics

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
Hi girls! I posted these pics in the Bleecker Street new floorset thread, but in case you didn't see them and are thinking of ordering this bag, here you go...

Attachments

• RaisinXLHamptonsHoboFront.jpg
    RaisinXLHamptonsHoboFront.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 248
  • RaisinXLHamptonsHoboBack.jpg
    RaisinXLHamptonsHoboBack.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 145
  • RaisinXLHamptonsHoboInside.jpg
    RaisinXLHamptonsHoboInside.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 121
  • RaisinXLHamptonsHoboClose-up.jpg
    RaisinXLHamptonsHoboClose-up.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
You're welcome, leomaga!

NITE_FOXX, I love the hardware, too! I wish Coach would do more with the antique brass. It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but the hang tag on the right is one of the hard plastic tags. It's dark purple on the front and gold on the back.

You're welcome, leomaga!

NITE_FOXX, I love the hardware, too! I wish Coach would do more with the antique brass. It's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but the hang tag on the right is one of the hard plastic tags. It's dark purple on the front and gold on the back.

I like this hardware too -- even though I usually prefer silver, the antique finish makes it very wearable.

How do you think you'll usually carry this bag? Handle over the shoulder, over the arm, cross-body? Lots of options! Congrats on your new beauty!!!

This bag is as pretty or prettier than i expected. I didn't know that they would use antique brass hardware--good move by Coach. Perfect finishing touch on the GORGEOUS leather. I bet the leather is YUM YUM YUMMY. It sure looks so.

I'm really happy for you--you added a beautiful bag to your collection. Congrats!!!!!