Raisin Sienna's coming today!

Beautiful Grace! Was the Sienna and Jessie the only bag they brought out in Raisin? I don't recall seeing any others. I love my Jessie in Raisin. I've had her over a year and a half now and there is no color loss or fading. I love it and you are going to love yours.

Lexie, the Kooba site shows the Frankie in raisin as well. I sigh over it, every day or so.

Lexie, the Kooba site shows the Frankie in raisin as well. I sigh over it, every day or so.

I really should have known this...LOL...since I almost bought one. I first bought the Teak color in a Frankie and thought the color was Pukey. So I sold it and couldn't decide between the Bourbon or Raisin but opted for the Bourbon. Then I sold it...LOL I really liked that bag but it was a little stiff for me.

The raisin is such a beautiful color! Congrats on your new purchase! I don't have the first Kooba yet, but reading all of your posts here, I have to make my first purchase like now ~ and I really want a raisin one. Would you suggest a Jessie or a Sienna for my first Kooba? I am worried with the double strap of the Sienna that it might fall of the shoulder?

The raisin is such a beautiful color! Congrats on your new purchase! I don't have the first Kooba yet, but reading all of your posts here, I have to make my first purchase like now ~ and I really want a raisin one. Would you suggest a Jessie or a Sienna for my first Kooba? I am worried with the double strap of the Sienna that it might fall of the shoulder?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-KOOBA-SIEN...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's one on ebay. She's calling it eggplant but it's raisin. It isn't quite as harsh looking as her pictures show it to be.

Thanks you guys! I LOVE this bag!

Jade, here's the link: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...31cat6000734cat13090758cat11310764cat11310763

But it looks like the raisin is gone..just black and bourbon left. I have Sienna in bourbon too and it's gorgeous as well.

Ugh. That Neiman Marcus search engine really stinks! I did a couple different searches and came up with zilch. That price is pretty good for the Sienna, but I really want a smooth one in black and the bourbon has just never appealed to me. Glad you got such an awesome colour. Post some modelling pics please! Thanks for posting that link! Hope someone else can take advantage of this deal. :yes: