Raisin or Picotin Today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Raisin or Bougeinvillea?

1. Raisin Clemence Lindy 34

2. Bougeinvilleave Clemence Picotin GM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Good morning, fellow TPF'ers!

I need your assistance choosing which Hermes bag I'll be wearing today! I am wearing a black Pink Tartan dress, black tights and black boots. I wanted to add some color to the look. Here are my choices:

Bougeinvillea Picotin GM
    Raisin Lindy 34

HELP HELP HELP! It's 5:25 here in NY and I'll be leaving the house at 6:15 so I don't have THAT much time! I'll try to take pictures of the dress with both bags and upload them later in the thread.

Thanks all!

2. Depends on what shade of pink your dress is...

3. Ahh! The brand is named Pink Tartan. The color of the dress is Black :biggrin:

4. Ah ok... I'd vote for the lindy! Picotin seems a little too cutesy for such an edgy look (cos of the boots and tights!)

5. I'm thinking the same thing! Especially since it's fall here in NY and cooling off!!! I think the raisin suits the season and the outfit! But it's always good to get opinions!