raisin or dark violet ggh?

really appreciate everyone's input!

thanks so much pinkelephant721 :flowers: but i've been scouring tpf and have now looked at possibly every raisin-dv comparison pic there is haha

i understand what dv fans are saying about the leather - all the bags seem to be fabulously evenly distressed!

maybe the problem is that my heart is still with older leathers... the texture is different somehow, ie. the dvs look like my vert menthe

as for colour, i think i prefer a red-based purple... even the pics of dv that make my heart beat faster are the ones where it looks like raisin!

anyway - i may have a chance after all to view both colours before buying so that would really really help! fingers x'd!

I think DV is a much more vibrant purple and raisin is more muted. All the raisin bags I have seen have not had Any fading issues. So it comes down to what colour and leather makes your heart skip a beat.

I was so bummed i missed out on the Raisin myself, but i'm so glad i did. I would have sold the Raisin to get the DV. I really prefer the depthness of the purple in DV, plus the LE RH Gold HW is just pure perfection to me, such a SMASHING combo. Not to mention the crazy lovely wrinkles all over, i was so mersmerized. I got my DV GRH City for almost a year now & it still makes my heart skip a bit everytime i take her out.