Raindrop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Out of curiosity, does anyone have the Raindrop from S/S10? I just love the irony of this bag and have always wanted to see it in person. Would anyone have modeling pics? Please and thank you!

2. shalomjude has it in the emerald color I believe. ;)

3. Ooooohhh! Thank you!

shalomjude where are youuuuuu?!?

4. I second the request for modeling pics. Please!

5. I am online now .. I have the moka one and used it for the first time
    a couple of weeks ago ... it is great casual bag but you have to fold the bag over and open/close it that way..it doesn't bother me.

6. Wow this came out in other colours? Yes would love to see modelling pics a well!!

7. ^^ I found my thread on it ....my trash bag

8. Much to my shock, I think it is so pretty in your pictures. It is one of those bags that looks so much better in "real" pictures than studio shots. Congrats. :smile:

9. ^^ Thanks .. I agree it is better IRL and yet another bag I had not planned on purchasing:P

10. Hah. Isn't it funny how that happens? It really is beautiful. :smile:

11. I agree .. I had planned on purchasing something else but liked the raindrop much better...I understand we all have different taste and that is great:smile:

12. What a beautiful bag! I love the concept of it, so ironic and satirical! I'm sure it's the epitome of luxe irl! Those stock shots don't do that bag justice! Thank you so much for sharing! This is def one of my HGs. :smile: