Rainbow's awesome, beautiful, gorgeous Bleeker! Come see and give her some lovin'!

Gatsby -- I believe my siggie shows the bag you're asking about. In Sept Lucky magazine there's a model wearing it in green; you can't see much of the bag, though.

Thanks so much Ailurophile! Also, I have that Lucky, just got it in the mail. I haven't found the picture yet but it's fun looking for it!:smile:

Update on Bleeker Flap: Girls ordering this bag, the strap if you look is very detailed and studded. I ordered it sight unseen and the understap is doubled. It is hard and hits you right below the front of the collorbone and digs in. I will keep you informed. You would think that Coach with all the money spent on making this gorgeous bag would test it out. Rats. Love this bag. I will have to wear a down vest underneath it and I live in Florida.

Wow....that strap alone makes me drool. Lucky you Lynn; the bag is amazing.
Yes, lucky if the strap does not dig in. Now why does Coach do that untested on such an expensive line? I love the bag...and that strap hits me under my collarbone, doubled and hurts like heck. Maybe a sweater will help but now I live in FL, no sweater weather for a long while. The strap is the very most important part of the bag, It has to be thick enough and smooth enough to be comfrotable . EEEEK CURSES!!!! :nuts: