Rainbow of colors inside your H bag

Thank you for a glorious contribution and congratulations on such beautiful Calvis! So informative and interesting to see how different hues come out in different leathers.

If I may ask, which ones do you reach for most often?
At this point I have so many it’s hard to pick a favorite. I do tend to use the bright colors more than the neutrals. A bright pop of color makes it so much easier to find in my purse

Reactions: Perja
What an impressive collection of calvis! Do you have a favourite?
Hard to pick a favorite with so many to choose from. I will say though that my least favorite leather so far is evercolor. It’s too soft a leather for me for an SLG. I haven’t had any of my Evercolor Calvis long enough to be able to say how they will wear over time. It’s the same price as Mysore but I much prefer the feel of Mysore as well as how Mysore takes color.

Hard to pick a favorite with so many to choose from. I will say though that my least favorite leather so far is evercolor. It’s too soft a leather for me for an SLG. I haven’t had any of my Evercolor Calvis long enough to be able to say how they will wear over time. It’s the same price as Mysore but I much prefer the feel of Mysore as well as how Mysore takes color.
I do love how the colours come out in Evercolor but was afraid they would become shapeless over time. Chamilka seems an even better choice than Mysore in that respect.

I do love how the colours come out in Evercolor but was afraid they would become shapeless over time. Chamilka seems an even better choice than Mysore in that respect.
Chamkila is a smoother grain than Mysore so I wonder if it will show scratches more than Mysore over time. So far my Chamkila calvis haven’t scratched easily and I’ve thrown them in pockets with heavy sets of keys on several occasions. But they’re all pretty recent additions and I haven’t used any of them a lot yet.