Rainbow Love

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m eyeing the rainbow love as the next thing I save up for to add to my stack, but was wondering how durable they are for 24/7 wear? The SA was trying to steer me towards the diamonds. I’m also open to the YG 4 or 10 diamond but the rainbow love is so cute and unique!

Kindness3 likes this.
  2. Go for what you love the most,in too love rainbow cartier love bracelet, I'm saving up for one this year

Cliffslux and GoldFish8 like this.
  3. I have the rainbow love and it is my favourite. I wear it everyday and no issues at all. Go for it!

GoldFish8 likes this.
  4. Me too, and same!

GoldFish8 likes this.
  5. Please show us your rainbow loves :smile: we need updated pictures in this forum. I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet but its something I think I want to get eventually.

6. 9D55AD56-5E76-467F-8E4B-ACFF17A730EF.jpeg B266E2ED-D012-4881-A1FB-0CAE215EE919.jpeg I’ve had absolutely no issues with the rainbow despite my SA warning me about how delicate it is when I was trying to decide. There is something very unique and special about this bracelet. I love it even more than my diamond one!

Chaton, papertiger, GoldFish8 and 7 others like this.
  7. My current stack faceu_0_20190508100351.jpg

8. IMG_4116.JPG

RG rainbow love

9. Anyone have white version of the colored stone version cartier love bracelets

lvjunkyxo likes this.
  10. I just have the ring. The color of the gems is less vivid when comparing to the rose gold one.

Attached Files:

Cliffslux, wenlet and Kindness3 like this.
  11. CartierForever: I have a on off feeling toward love, BUT when I saw this stacks I changed my mind. Gorgeous rainbow love ! And the peridot (?) on love matches with the panther's eyes give it unified look.

Cartier Forever likes this.
  12. Thank you[emoji8]

13. Love your collection :heart:

14. Wow I'm surprised that white has sparkle the pink version. Makes sense why everyone has rose version ,well I love to them both :heart::heart:

Cartier Forever likes this.
  15. :heart::heart::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice