which should I keep

• Leather sequin

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Quilted rivet

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters

focoach

May 5, 2014
Hello everyone! I posted these in the chat thread but figured I would start a new thread since I want to hear opinions! I left with both of these new camera bags, the leather sequin rose (left) and quilted with rainbow rivets (right) but think I should only keep one. Would love to know what you think!

Attachments

• IMG_1996.JPG
    IMG_1996.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 430
It's tough! I'm not a flowery person but the flowers on this just POP! That said, I've loved the rivets one so much since the first reveal that I got one myself. I thought I was gonna choose between mine (see pic) but have decided to keep both. I think they are different enough that you could keep both. If I had to choose between your two, I say quilted.
Screenshot_20180919-174005_Gallery.jpg

Hello everyone! I posted these in the chat thread but figured I would start a new thread since I want to hear opinions! I left with both of these new camera bags, the leather sequin rose (left) and quilted with rainbow rivets (right) but think I should only keep one. Would love to know what you think!

Oh wow that is super cute! The flower def makes more of a statement than the quilted on. How do you feel about all the flowers on the strap and top of bag? Too much or looks good?

I say whichever one you seem to gravitate toward more and will work better with your wardrobe. That should be the keeper.

It's tough! I'm not a flowery person but the flowers on this just POP! That said, I've loved the rivets one so much since the first reveal that I got one myself. I thought I was gonna choose between mine (see pic) but have decided to keep both. I think they are different enough that you could keep both. If I had to choose between your two, I say quilted.
View attachment 4197709

I’m not one for signature bags, but this one looks pretty bad a** with the black leather detailing and crystals!

I’m not one for signature bags, but this one looks pretty bad a** with the black leather detailing and crystals!
Totally agree w you. I had sworn off sig but loved this. You can't see it here but the detailing around the edge of the crystals is rainbow also.
Sorry, FOCOACH, didn't mean to hijack your thread! I'm out....lol...

I'd pick rivets too if I had to pick just one. It has just enough detail and I love the quilting. The flowers one is super cheerful, but I would change the strap to a dinky chain or use the one from the quilted camera bag vs the printed strap, but that's just me. I also like that I can turn the quilted one around and just have the plain side showing vs the sequins one with the print all over it. So if keeping just 1, quilted and then get a different style with sequins.

I don’t know why I thought my fluorescent work light would be better than my house at night so sorry the pictures aren’t the best but here is the back and strap and the inside (zipper back inside pocket and slip pocket on the other side)

Attachments

• 6A6C6BE3-CE48-430D-9DF8-06BF84CC510F.jpeg
    6A6C6BE3-CE48-430D-9DF8-06BF84CC510F.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 281
  • 1C4F163D-0940-4FE7-922F-35B341EE5387.jpeg
    1C4F163D-0940-4FE7-922F-35B341EE5387.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 285
Totally agree w you. I had sworn off sig but loved this. You can't see it here but the detailing around the edge of the crystals is rainbow also.
Sorry, FOCOACH, didn't mean to hijack your thread! I'm out....lol...
Don’t mind at all! It’s one of the rainbow camera bags as well so it belongs in here!!! And I really love that one too I’m just not careful at all and I feel like I would ruin the crystals but I was considering that one too!

Reactions: Teagaggle