Rainbow Boy

Pretty sure I've seen it in iridescent purple and iridescent green in the new medium size in the authentic finds thread, but I don't recall what stores had them. You should check that thread. Not sure about the iridescent tan/beige.

I am from Singapore. The Chanel staff said no new medium rainbow boy. So I am wondering is it my country never take in the new medium or the new medium never exist for rainbow boy? :smile:

I am from Singapore. The Chanel staff said no new medium rainbow boy. So I am wondering is it my country never take in the new medium or the new medium never exist for rainbow boy? :smile:
I just purchased the new medium rainbow boy from the Chanel boutique in my local Nordstrom. I haven't had the time to do a reveal yet :smile:
I was the first person on the wait list and the wait list is long. I recall my SA told me that they will only receive two or three rainbow boys in the new medium.

I just purchased the new medium rainbow boy from the Chanel boutique in my local Nordstrom. I haven't had the time to do a reveal yet :smile:
I was the first person on the wait list and the wait list is long. I recall my SA told me that they will only receive two or three rainbow boys in the new medium.

Oh, the rainbow boy has new medium size! Too bad! My local store doesn't carry the new medium. They only have the old medium. :smile: pls do a reveal soon!

What is the price for the new medium?