Rainboots that don't look like rainboots?

Vinyl

O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
I have this awesome-looking pair of equestrian rainboots from Urban Outfitters:
15228497_01_b

I love that they look like riding boots & they accommodated my calves (which are a bit on the bigger size). Unfortunately, the quality was disappointing, and the seam along the sole where it connects to the boot is splitting.

Hunter obviously came to my mind as the next best choice since the quality will be up to standard. But even then, I'm still trying to hold out to see if there are any other rainboots out there that resemble riding boots. I know Aigle is a reputable brand, but they're not easy to find (don't wanna risk it), so not much hope there for me.

Thanks for all the suggestions, Civic!

I guess I should have been more specific... I'm looking for rainboots that aren't so glossy/shiny & obvious. As for price range, I'd probably be okay with up to $120.

The Shopbop ones are so nice, but too expensive & might not fit my calves. The Chooka Dual Buckle Rain Boot seems like a great choice though... perfect price. I'll keep my eye on that for the time being.

I love those Aigle boots (on the JCrew website), my friend got the pair with brown on top to wear around upstate NY and loves them. I'm trying to save up so I can get a pair for next winter!