Rain/snow question

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How do your leather or canvas bags hold up in the rain? In NY we get some heavy rain pours at times and i don't intentionally try to get my bag wet but it happens more often than not. Will an LV canvas bag hold up in the rain or snow? I have already decided I want a sportini but I also want something like a business tote or shoulder bag that I can use everyday preferably without a lot of vachetta. Thanks in advance to whoever answers.

2. With those conditions get something in Damier. That way there is not vachetta to worry about. If you would like a tote, the Saleya and Chelsea would be good choices.

3. My mono canvs has held up well in the rain. However, I have been able to avoid major downpours. I do agree that something in the damier line would put your mind to ease.

4. There is a chance if you have one with vachetta you could get waterspots on the vachetta parts. I have Damier bag just for rainy days!
    The actual canvas part though,...there is nothing to worry about...maybe just run a clean cloth on it to soak up the water (especially around the hardware)....but that's the great thing about canvas...so durable and easy to take care of!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice