Rain on a boy?

Apr 13, 2014
Vienna, Austria
I will be traveling to London tomorrow and am really torn as to which bag to bring. The forecast doesn't look so good(possible thunderstorms/showers).

So, which bag would you bring?

a) my Chanel boy (calfskin)
b) LV Empriente speedy 25 in celeste
c) inexpensive Marc Jacobs Natasha bag

Thanks for all the help in advance :smile:

Nov 19, 2006
I would bring the marc jacobs hands down. I always bring my lower priced bags in bad weather. Plus, I looked up that marc Jacobs bag and it looks like a really great bag! Cross body is nice if you have to run in the rain =)

cclady

Jan 8, 2014
Does it have to be one bag? :smile: bring the mark jacob and boy bag. You don't want to regret not bringing your favorite bag to london hehehe

emjetz

May 25, 2011
My boy bag(calfskin too) got showered for few minutes for the first day I travel recently,almost died then immediately put it in the recycle bag to save the baby...lol!!! Anyway If I were you I would bring the inexpensive bag and boy bag....inexpensive bag for bad day and handsome boy for good day...haha ^____^

Vaninnocent

May 30, 2012
Chicago, IL
my boy bag(calfskin too) got showered for few minutes for the first day i travel recently,almost died then immediately put it in the recycle bag to save the baby...lol!!! Anyway if i were you i would bring the inexpensive bag and boy bag....inexpensive bag for bad day and handsome boy for good day...haha ^____^
+1!