Rain Boots

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
You can try giving the stores a call. They should be able to track it down and ship it to you.

Old

Apr 22, 2009
i work on saturday and can find out for you
i know we have the tall with out the leather at the top
what size would you need

Create0955

O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
Ohh, thank you OLD! I think I need a size 37 or 7. Where do you work? Please let me know if you do have any in stock! Thanks!

Old

Apr 22, 2009
37 might be 6.5 i work in KOP PA and if i dont have them i can get them from another store and sent to you

Old

Apr 22, 2009
the boots will ship out monday and you should have them by the end of the week. if you dont get them by friday im on vacation until the 6th let me know i and ill have UPS do a trace or if they do not fit and you need a different size ill have UPS pick them up and bring them back to the store and exchange them and send you the you need
Thank you for the Business
if you need anythign else and cant find it let me know

Create0955

O.G.
Jan 20, 2009
the boots will ship out monday and you should have them by the end of the week. if you dont get them by friday im on vacation until the 6th let me know i and ill have UPS do a trace or if they do not fit and you need a different size ill have UPS pick them up and bring them back to the store and exchange them and send you the you need
Thank you for the Business
if you need anythign else and cant find it let me know

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!

Old

Apr 22, 2009
not form the states but there is 2 open in canada
there is a canada store thread open

burbur

Aug 13, 2009
Yeah, there's one in Vancouver but they don't have all the sizes and everything that's on the site. Do you think you might be possible to help me order some stuff and ship it here? I'd gladly paypal the cash.