Rag & Bone Harrow Boots in Brown - Pairings?

EnviousLove

Jun 25, 2009
Hi all,

I'm on the fence about buying the lovely Rag & Bone Harrow boots right now and need just a little nudge to take the plunge!

I have a pair of black leather ankle boots already, so I was thinking about getting these in the chocolate (dark) brown color or the camel color. However, I don't already own any boots in brown, and am unsure as to what to pair it with.

So - what do you pair your brown ankle boots with? Is it a fashion faux pas to wear it with black skinnies? And which do you prefer in this beautiful style? The camel or the chocolate?

cdnc.lystit.com/photos/2012/12/28/rag-bone-chocolate-harrow-leather-biker-boots-product-1-5907122-202977186_large_card.jpeg
cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/item/525/381/378/l_rag-bone-harrow-boot-in-camel-b1ba.jpg

Thanks all :biggrin:

You can pair brown boots with black skinnies for sure. It looks best when you have some white in your outfit - like black skinnies, white tank, black blazer and brown boots.

Love the Harrow booties! I prefer the camel, and I would definitely wear them with black. I could see myself wearing them with dark skinnies and breton shirts or simple sweaters.