Rag & Bone Boots

Check Nordstrom Rack, you Rag and Bone lovers! They've been getting in a few pairs here and there, I downloaded their app for iphone and it looks like the stores in the SF Bay have been getting a few pairs the past few weeks. I got the camel Kinsey for $120! Saw a pair of burgundy Newburys at San Francisco rack for I think $180. Some lucky girl found leather Harrows recently.
By far my favorite for comfort are the Durhams! The others are comfy when I first put on, but after a few hours I get sore. My boyfriend refers to all my boots as "elf boots", because according to him, Rag and Bone makes shoes that elves would wear :rolleyes:

Check Nordstrom Rack, you Rag and Bone lovers! They've been getting in a few pairs here and there, I downloaded their app for iphone and it looks like the stores in the SF Bay have been getting a few pairs the past few weeks. I got the camel Kinsey for $120! Saw a pair of burgundy Newburys at San Francisco rack for I think $180. Some lucky girl found leather Harrows recently.
By far my favorite for comfort are the Durhams! The others are comfy when I first put on, but after a few hours I get sore. My boyfriend refers to all my boots as "elf boots", because according to him, Rag and Bone makes shoes that elves would wear :rolleyes:
Yes I agree. I found a pair of Newbury's at my local NR for $150 in black leather! I was beyond ecstatic that I found them for that price.

I just came across this thread!

I have recently been lusting over these online, but I don't know where I can find these to try on in person in Aus!

Where would be the cheapest place online? I don't know if I trust myself to order these without first trying them on…

How do you ladies find them if you have to walk around?

I just came across this thread!

I have recently been lusting over these online, but I don't know where I can find these to try on in person in Aus!

Where would be the cheapest place online? I don't know if I trust myself to order these without first trying them on…

How do you ladies find them if you have to walk around?

Not sure where you are in Australia but I know Incu stocks them in their stores, if you've got one near you?

Not sure where you are in Australia but I know Incu stocks them in their stores, if you've got one near you?

Oh thanks! I have googled searched and nothing came up for shops in Sydney! This is perfect as I am in the city often so I'll have a look next time! I hope they feel as good as the pictures look! I've been drooling over them!

Which ones are you drooling over? I find the prices in Australia comparable to the US prices unless you can get a discount code for shopbop.

I recently bought a pair of durhams and they are nice but even for a short heel I wouldn't say they are very comfortable, just comfortable enough. Also bought a pair of Kinsey's but I haven't worn them out
apparently the newburys are very comfy.

Which ones are you drooling over? I find the prices in Australia comparable to the US prices unless you can get a discount code for shopbop.

I recently bought a pair of durhams and they are nice but even for a short heel I wouldn't say they are very comfortable, just comfortable enough. Also bought a pair of Kinsey's but I haven't worn them out
apparently the newburys are very comfy.

I would love a pair of Newburys! I really want a pair that's wearable dressed up or down. They look really comfy too! I need to go and try them on!

I own the gray suede Harrows and the Newbury in sable and I love them! Both very comfortable ... With the Harrows a tad more comfortable. The suede ones are fairly roomy vs the leather shoes so I did not have to size up too much in the Harrow. I am amazed how comfortable they are!

I own the gray suede Harrows and the Newbury in sable and I love them! Both very comfortable ... With the Harrows a tad more comfortable. The suede ones are fairly roomy vs the leather shoes so I did not have to size up too much in the Harrow. I am amazed how comfortable they are!

I just purchased the sable! Do you wear yours year round or with certain colors? I am wondering if they won't look good with certain colors since they are so light

I just purchased the sable! Do you wear yours year round or with certain colors? I am wondering if they won't look good with certain colors since they are so light

Hi there-- I do try to wear them year-round. I wear them with jeans, skinnies and dresses to maximize the use. Look great with tans and camels with jeans in the Fall. And great with dresses and jeans in warmer weather. But I do tend to be careful with them and wouldn't wear them in very bad rainy/ muddy weather as the leather can show dirt fairly easily. I have wiped down the dirt from the boots and they seem to be generally fine. I need to find a leather protector to spray on it like I did for the suede Harrow boots. Hope that helps and that you will enjoy them! I really love these shoes!