Rag and Bone Boots

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m looking to purchase either the Walker or Ellis bootie in black leather but at $500-$600 I want to make sure they are good quality and will last me a few years. Does anyone have experience with Rag and Bone boots and can speak to how well they hold up? Thank you!

2. #2 Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    I have these Ellis boot in fabric houndstooth and I can testify that the squarish toe makes it very comfortable, nothing squished. The heel is great for height, but on the blockier heel side, so I can wear it longer.
    ragbo4371412343_q2_2-0.jpg
    If you're looking to get the black, I wouldn't buy full price. Shopbop, rag bone, saks, etc. all have friends & family type promos or cyber Monday deals so wait for at least a 25% discount.

3. Thank you so much! Will try to hold off. I love your cloth ones! So pretty!

I’ve bought some designer shoes I’ve had for years and they still look great but it makes me sad if they don’t last me more than a year or two so hoping to hear the leather on these holds up!

4. I have 3 pairs of Harlow boots and I've worn them every day for almost 2 days and they are still in great shape. They are super comfortable and last long. Worth every penny!

BagsB4Bros likes this.
  5. I have shoes from 15, 20 years ago and still going strong. Secret is to not wear them everyday, invest in shoe trees and a nice leather condition once a year. If you get it really wet, or salt from snow, clean it right away! heel taps and add quality half soles r a must. Do this and expensive shoes should last u lifetime

6. Thank you!

7. I have the harrow and Newbury boots and they are the most comfortable boots I own. They were a great investment (I’ve had them for over 7 years). I had to redo the soles on a few pairs after many wears but the rest of the boot stayed in great condition.

Rag and bone is having a sale right now on shoes. 30% off of $400 and 40% off of $500. Use code “laceup”. Don’t forget to use Rakuten to get 4% cash back! PM me if you need a referral code.

8. Correction! 30% off $300 and it’s select styles

9. Thank you thank you! The Walker was sold out in my size but I was able to grab the Ellis at 40% off. Made my day!

gelabela likes this.
  10. I have the Walker boots in black, love them! Very comfortable and easy to walk in. They have held up well. Have another pair of Rag and Bone, sorry don’t know the name of those but they have little silver studs on them, a slightly higher heel and a rounded toe. They are also very comfortable. I don’t think you can go wrong.

BagsB4Bros likes this.
  11. I have 2 pairs of Rag and Bone boots . I personally love them . Super comfortable and great for long periods of wear throughout the day. I’m on my feet a lot during the day and don’t have sore feet after the day is done. Definitely worth the $$$$.

BagsB4Bros likes this.