Rafe Sample Sale just listed on topbutton.com

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
Northeast USA
I know Rafe bags aren't discussed too often on here - but I must say they do have some very nice bags; very unique. It's next week - the 13th I believe it said.

cs06

Seriously bag-addicted
O.G.
May 23, 2006
New York City
Went to the preview last night--it was amazing. Rafe (the designer) was there too and helping (enabling) me! In addition to the bags (and shoes!) being great, the prices here are always amazing.

cs06

Seriously bag-addicted
O.G.
May 23, 2006
New York City
Were the prices similar to the sample sale in the summer?
Yes, shoes were $50-$100, $150 for boots
Large leather bags (current) season were $200, those lesser in demand were $100 and $150.
Lots of wallets and clutches, $25-75, some large patents were $100

This is seriously one of the better priced sample sales out there.

Enjoy!

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
Northeast USA
Yes, shoes were $50-$100, $150 for boots
Large leather bags (current) season were $200, those lesser in demand were $100 and $150.
Lots of wallets and clutches, $25-75, some large patents were $100

This is seriously one of the better priced sample sales out there.

Enjoy!
How did you know about the preview - I didn't read any information about that anywhere...

I went to the one in June and it was really good even though I went on the last day. I was going to go this week however I decided not to b/c it's raining and I bought too many bags already this year. haha

svadur

Jun 12, 2006
A shopper's paradise
I got an email on Tuesday about the preview for last night. I believe that I signed up with the website a few months ago. I really wanted to go but I had a prior commitment. I will try to swing by there tomorrow.

itzme

O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
i loved this sample sale! you get cute stuff at such a bargain! but, is anyone familiar with rafe's quality for non-leather iterms, because they didn't feel as great as i had expected. but the low prices makes it all up! yet, on the other hand, their leather feels great!

p3bbz

Resident Catwoman!
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
Big Apple
I stopped by today. They're leather items felt great. I only picked up two $25 "fun" bags to give away as gifts.. but a friend of mine picked up a very nice sized teal leather bag for $200. They had great boots too for about $150-200. too bad I wasn't in the market for them.

I'm going to drop by again tomorrow since it's one block away from the office. :biggrin: