Rafe Bags at Target

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought one today, it has a straw bottom and an orange and blue floral top, and brown trim. I loved it on sight but now I'm undecided as to whether I will keep it so the tags are still on...
    What do you all think of these bags? and

How do you pronounce the designer's name?

2. I have a couple of his bags- I love them !!!! It's pronounced raw-FAY. He makes some reeeeally nice ones outside of Target too

3. I have a patent leather-looking vanilla clutch. It's cute, and I don't mind taking it to smokey bars because it was only $20.

4. The Rafe for Target bags are incredibly nice. They're definitely better than what you would expect from a store from Target.

5. IMO the ones I have seen for Target were great buys for the money. They feel much nicer than the $20-50 dollars most of them were. The quality was more than what I usually see at that price range or higher price ranges. You could have told me the larger ones were $300-400 and I would have believed it.

6. Im eyeing up the blue one as a temporary fix. I just don't want to waste money if Im only going to use it for a couple months.

7. i have the faux patent clutch in Navy and have seen others in the store (including the floral one mentioned in the original post). i think they are terrific buys for the price point! good construction, not wearing out quickly etc.

while i adore carrying around my higher priced bags, there's something to be said for carrying something cute that won't kill you if it gets harmed in the pursuit of nightlife :smile:

8. I saw a few of the straw ones and thought they were cute. Post a pic if you can!

9. SMOKEY BARS?!

Oh, those were the days. No smoking inside bars around here. Hahhahaha.

And I have that same clutch, in Navy. And I got it for $14 and for that price, I really adore it. I use it when it rains. :yes:

10. I wish they would ban smoking in bars here too. I went to a club a few weeks ago that had a smoking and non-smoking section. But of course, the smoke just drifted over.

11. His straw bags are less versatile than the other patent bags that were done previously

12. I have that same one! It's really cute, and a nice size for stashing money, ID, credit card, and a lipstick. It's my go-to clutch for girl's night out. :smile:

13. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I didn't like Rafe for Target. I thought the materials were low quality and too "fake" looking. I hope I don't get flamed for this!

... but I do love a lot of the Rafe collection bags, especially the snakeskin ones!