Rafe at Target - am I the last to know?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies, maybe this has already been announced, but I saw a line of Rafe bags at Target today. There were a few shiny vinyl shoulder bags and wristets that looked like classic Rafe designs as well as a few evening bags and gloves. All the bags were really cute, I was completely impressed. Prices ranged from about $15-$50. I picked up a little wristlet and women kept stopping me in the store asking where I found it. Check it out next time you're at Target, these are some low-end bags that are worth having I think :smile:

2. Thanks for the info., I will check them out next time I go there.

3. I will def. check them out, thanks

4. Wow, interesting. I have a few Rafe bags so I'll have to check this out.

5. Yeah, they had them all on the end of an aisle. Cute stuff.

6. oooh post a picture! ;)

7. There are some online too! I was thinking about getting the patent clutch ... it seems so cute.

B000GLKJUE.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V40081329_.jpg B000GLO9KA.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V39991872_.jpg B000GLO9KU.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V39991702_.jpg
  8. I saw these. I like them although I'm not too familiar with the Rafe brand. I'll go ck out the brand b/c the bags are kind of cute :P

9. I'm not too familiar with Rafe either--but it looks like celebs love it!

rafe celeb sightings

it's a bummer that the Target bags are PVC--good prices though!

10. ^^^^Didn't know so many celebs were into Rafe. Heck, I didn't know much about Rafe in the first place :lol:

.....the Target bags are PVC? :Push: :upsidedown: I had a PVC bag (Nine West) and it fell apart so I'm not to much on PVC.

11. Wow, I really love that clutch! I am definitely going to pick one up next time I go to Target.

12. didn't know this either.. thanks for sharing..

13. If anyone has the Lucky Shopping Manual, the Red bag featured on the cover (one of a few covers) is a Rafe bag. It was one of their classic styles in a collection called Brompton.

14. Do you guys think Target in Australia has those purses too?

15. good question. I wonder if they're in the over seas market too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice