Rafael Hawaii

Tanya

Jan 21, 2006
Thanks for the heads up on the RH sale BBALL! I got a couple juicy tracksuits for a good price. If you use code 2124 you get 10% off but as lithiumpearl says, you have to pay shipping--depending on your order total, they sort of cancel each other out so it's not a complete loss!

Tanya

Jan 21, 2006
oops--just an update--the 2124 code for 10% off apparently doesn't work (even though it worked online)...just got an email saying further online coupon codes couldn't be applied during the "thanksgiving 50% sale".

Sorry for any confusion!

Mar 17, 2007
wow I was thinking of ordering till I saw the shipping! 12 bucks for 2 small items? That's crazy. Other stores having sales aren't jacking up shipping prices to recoup.

Jun 29, 2007
did anyone order and have their item ship yet? I ordered on friday and mine still says "pending"...I hope they dont cancel my order or run out of my item...

Aug 17, 2006
Yeah same here!! I placed my order on Wed...shows PENDING still...I called before, they told me due to high volume they are kind of slow down right now. I also asked if all those items that I ordered are in stock? they said DON'T KNOW YET!!:Push: so I guess need to wait till last min before they ship out and then we will find out the answer!!