Rae Morris

Staci_W

Apr 19, 2013
I see her brushes for sale on Beautylish. Anyone try them? There are conflicting reviews online. Some say they are good, others said they were scratchy. I've also read that they are made in China :sad:.
What do you ladies think of them?

Staci_W

Apr 19, 2013
You can read a more in depth review on these brushes by sweetmakeuptemptations
(Sonia has reviewed many brush lines so you will get a lot of info)

What is the brush(s) that you are interested in?

I was looking at the eye brushes. Particularly the 9 and 7.5. I have a couple MAC 217 type brushes. These brushes are different sizes than the 217, one bigger one smaller.

I did read sweetmakeuptemptations review. She liked them.

Apr 15, 2007
I was looking at the eye brushes. Particularly the 9 and 7.5. I have a couple MAC 217 type brushes. These brushes are different sizes than the 217, one bigger one smaller.

I did read sweetmakeuptemptations review. She liked them.

Sonia does get done to the nitty gritty about brushes...

You may want to check out Wayne Goss ( on beautylish), Hakuhodo,
Chikuhodo, Real Techniques, Tom Ford, Trish McEvoy they all get
good reviews

Have used the Chikuhodo (Z5 & Z10) & they are the best I have used
Not inexpensive but worth it..

Staci_W

Apr 19, 2013
I have a few Hakuhodo. One of them is the S 142. I wanted something smaller than that which is why I'm debating the Rae 9.

I looked at Chikuhodo on Beautylish too. The GSN 10 looks like another MAC 217 type brush. Just not what I'm looking for at the moment.

Wayne Goss is another I've considered. I'd love his anniversary set, but it's not in the current budget.

jagwomen

Nov 12, 2015
I have the whole set I got it for birthday present from my hubby two years ago and absolutly LOVE it have used it every day since I got it and love it. Super soft durable and great. Only one magnet has come loose no shedding and fantastic! If you like putting on make up you should get the whole set use every brush. But to be honest I miss a 217 brush type of brush thats why I use a mac 217 as a blending brush as well.

Staci_W

Apr 19, 2013
I have the whole set I got it for birthday present from my hubby two years ago and absolutly LOVE it have used it every day since I got it and love it. Super soft durable and great. Only one magnet has come loose no shedding and fantastic! If you like putting on make up you should get the whole set use every brush. But to be honest I miss a 217 brush type of brush thats why I use a mac 217 as a blending brush as well.

Thanks :smile: definitely can't afford the whole set, but I do think I'll get some to fill in the spots in my collectio.