Radley Bags-does anyone on here collect them

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have not seen anything on the PF regarding Radley bags and wondered if anyone collected them.

I use to have lots of these, all the picture bags which I think are really delightful, now I just have 4 plus my computer Radley bag and a Radley purse which I would not change as think their purses are brilliant.

The leather is so lovely and the work that goes into the bags is brilliant. I think my favourite was TeaTime and the Limited edition one of Hills and sheep.

2. I´m not familiar with these bags sorry.

3. Are those with the little dog, aren't they!
    I don't have any, because they don't retail in Italy, but I find them realyy cute!

4. I had wanted the Walkies pouch for ages. One finally came up on US ebay and I won! Brown pouch with pink and white dogs and a beautiful pink lining. The cutest thing, I love the tiny Scotties all on leashes. The picture bags are wonderful but my daughter's lip would freeze in a permanent sneer if I bought one. Pricey too!

5. I find them completely adorable and try to win one occassionally on ebay. I always end up losing!

6. It's so interesting - I think things are not widely available in your own country are always a bit more intriguing. Radley is pretty widely available in the UK and most department stores will carry them in the general bags department. I liked them when I was a teenager and see them around a lot still, but haven't thought about them for a long time. It's a real blast from my bag buying past!