radiofrequency square jaw reduction k samsung

Callitris89

Sep 20, 2020
Hi, just thought I'd ask around for advice here.

I already had jaw shaving done quite some time back in the US but the doctor did not see the need to perform masseter reduction. As a result, I still have masseter hypertrophy and it makes my lower face big. Going for botox will be a tedious and repetitive affair and I would rather just fix the issue more permanently.

During my searches I discovered that there is a procedure known as radiofrequency ablation which can more reliably reduce masseter muscles without the need for surgery, and its offered in Korea.

Has anyone heard of this clinic or this procedure? If there are other places that offer it as well I would be keen to know.

Reactions: Mazikeen
I prefer not to disclose publicly what I paid, but it was a very significant amount.

thats the issue, having to go for expensive injections every 3 months. its much more worth it to pay more to get it reduced.

The Face Dental offered me this for my overactive chin muscles when consulting for my V-line - my chin would get really big when I smiled kind of like this. https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/04/08/037CB36B000007D0-0-image-a-6_1493883567735.jpg (Side note: Kate Middleton is stunning anyway and having a big chin when smiling is not ugly at all, it just didn't look great on me personally!)
I pussied out because it was new technology to me at the time and opted for botox instead, also included in my V-line surgery.
But just FYI that they offer this.

The Face Dental offered me this for my overactive chin muscles when consulting for my V-line - my chin would get really big when I smiled kind of like this. https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/04/08/037CB36B000007D0-0-image-a-6_1493883567735.jpg (Side note: Kate Middleton is stunning anyway and having a big chin when smiling is not ugly at all, it just didn't look great on me personally!)
I pussied out because it was new technology to me at the time and opted for botox instead, also included in my V-line surgery.
But just FYI that they offer this.

did they mention how much it would cost?

Interesting. There is only 1 review of Kim Hansung for FG on this board so I'm definitely interested in hearing more reviews. You will need a translator when you consult with them coz they have no English speaking staff, but maybe that has changed now with more international patients going there for surgery. I heard Braly is quite good, were you happy with your results aside from the hypertrophy?

Interesting. There is only 1 review of Kim Hansung for FG on this board so I'm definitely interested in hearing more reviews. You will need a translator when you consult with them coz they have no English speaking staff, but maybe that has changed now with more international patients going there for surgery. I heard Braly is quite good, were you happy with your results aside from the hypertrophy?

to be honest, not completely satisfied. my jaw angle is still somewhat wide as well. there is also some degree of asymmetry.

to be honest, not completely satisfied. my jaw angle is still somewhat wide as well. there is also some degree of asymmetry.
I have noticed that jaw surgery results are either a hit or a miss even with the most experienced surgeons. Did you ask him about the asymmetry?Did he offer to correct? Coz for the prices he charges a free revision should be a part of the package.

I have noticed that jaw surgery results are either a hit or a miss even with the most experienced surgeons. Did you ask him about the asymmetry?Did he offer to correct? Coz for the prices he charges a free revision should be a part of the package.

I was an out of country patient and have not been for the one year follow up. I'm not too sure if he would offer a free revision but I do hesitate to get surgery in the same area. I would say that my masseter muscle bothers me the most followed by my jawline, which I obscure with my hair.

Reactions: Mazikeen