~RacyRedheads family of LV, Fendi and Gucci items~

RacyRedhead

Luxury Junkie
Aug 24, 2008
I finally found the courage to show you fellow purse-a-holics my modest collection... It's not huge in any way (yet!), but I love all the pieces none the less :love:

These pictures were taken by my dear husband as a part of my Christmas present, and I just love the way he captures the precious details. I'm thrilled about the pictures, since I make a scrapbook of my purchases, and these are simply the best way to decorate it :smile: LV bags are my number one addiction, but I own a few Gucci and Fendi pieces as well.
Unfortunately we were unable to get a group pic, but I attached several detailed pictures instead. I'd appreciate all your opinions about the collection, and I'd love to hear some suggestions about what I should be looking for next. We're off to Paris next month, and I've been thinking a black MC Noe would be a fantastic addition.
Take care ladies (and gents!) :cutesy:

First I wan't to show you my LV collection.. I'll be posting new pics soon, so please come back to check them out:smile:

My favourite pieces, all LV: The Monogram Speedy 30, the Neverfull MM, Monogram Cerises Zippy wallet and Framboise heart purse

favourites.jpg

My only LV shoes (in Monogram Denim) with the Vernis Roxbury Drive in Pomme D'Amour. I'm obsessed with the Vernis collection, and I've been dreaming about the Vernis Alma MM... but I just can't decide which color I wan't!

shoesvernis.jpg