Rack (special) order January. 2012

LamborghiniGirl said:
Special order requests have already been submitted-- I would talk to your local boutique to see if they can accommodate you or not. Good luck!

Hi, I'm sorry but did you actually place
a rack order already? Because I did talk to my SA yesterday and she said podium order is open but rack order not yet....

livethelake said:
Confused. Why are you asking this if your SA gave you an answer to your question yesterday?

I just don't want to miss the date! I am on vacation starting today and will be back home in a week. Yesterday when I talked to her I was in a hurry and did not ask for the exact date when the order will be taken, and she didn't tell me either! She told me she will calll when it's here, but I don't have my phone with me right now... Just want to make sure it's not in the next 7 days....

I just don't want to miss the date! I am on vacation starting today and will be back home in a week. Yesterday when I talked to her I was in a hurry and did not ask for the exact date when the order will be taken, and she didn't tell me either! She told me she will calll when it's here, but I don't have my phone with me right now... Just want to make sure it's not in the next 7 days....

if your SA is going to offer you a RAC order, she will tell you. don't worry about "missing it" because the time frame is pretty long - i imagine all lots of customers will want to come in to see swatches, available colors and leather - it doesn't all happen in a day or even a week. if you are really concerned, drop her an email with the specs you want.

Actually, they have not started taking the SO orders yet for AW12, the list is not out yet to the SAs, so we don't know what colours are being offered at this season's SO. (At least that's what happened in my store)